- Easy installation of presets for Lightroom
- A collection of presets available online for the enhancement of your photos
- Navigating Lightroom tools without any hassle
It is so easy to install Lightroom presets. It is as easy as getting them online. One of the good things about Lightroom, though, is that it makes photo editing so manageable despite its obvious intricacies at times. It is important, nevertheless, that you know how to install Lightroom presets immediately after getting them online.
Here’s a quick look at how to install Lightroom presets to your PC or Mac.
- First, you need to go to Lightroom and click “Edit” at the top, found next to “File” if you’re using PC. With Mac, though, just simply locate “Preference”.
- Then click on it (Preference)
- As soon as you click it, a new screen will appear. There are six tabs at the top, you only need to click on “Preference”
- After clicking “Preference”, click on the box, “Show Lightroom Presets Folder”
- You need to double click on that
- Then double click again “Develop Presets Folder”
- Immediately after doing so, you need to copy the contents (usually found in your download) into “Develop Presets”
- After copying the contents, then you are good to go. If Lightroom was open when you copy it, most of the time you need to close it and restart. But basically you can use your Lightroom presets.
Follow these basic steps on how to install Lightroom presets today, and you will see how beneficial to have them, in the first place, if you plan on making adjustments to your photos and free resume.
It takes time at times to be able to get used to on how to install Lightroom presets, but when you get the hang of it, you can create practically every effect you can think of.